Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Bird Nest & Eggs

This morning while Joel was wearing his shoes to go school, he told me "Mummy, yesterday Jeremy and me found a bird nest and we stepped on it". I didn' t quite believe him till i opened the front door and he pointed to me. "There, Mummy, can you see? Then he said "I thought it was bird poo poo but when Jeremy and me went closer, it's a bird nest".
I went with him to get a closer look. Yes, indeed it was a very small bird nest. Quite sturdy looking, don't look like it has been stepped on by the boys. There's some black round things that look like tiny eggs. While squatting down, Joel said "Now I want to find out how bird hatch their egg". I looked at him and he add "where eggs come out from? the backside? Hee Hee not very sure myself, i told him, we shall find out.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chuck n Ivy said...

yes, it's time to educate them about the birds and the bees!

Monday, 27 February, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home