Wednesday, March 01, 2006

In search of the bird's nest

Eversince I told Joel and Jeremy that "Ah Ma" (grandmother) has throw the bird's nest they found, into the drain outside her house, the 2 boys have been going to search the drain along Ah Ma's house. They are so determined that they even took the keys without asking the adults, to unlock the main gate, put back the keys then go outside.
Ah Ma saw them outside and we were shocked! Ah Ma locked them outside to let them know that the next time they do it, they will be locked out for good. Jeremy cried and cried whereas Joel just kept quiet. He was the "culprit"who took the keys.
Well, the searching finally stopped after that day. But yesterday, I saw them "shaking" the palm tree, the tree near the bird' nest they found. Jeremy was shaking and Joel was telling him " check any bird's nest or not"..... boys! I nearly burst out laughing while telling them not to shake. If the bird nest fall then all eggs will be broken.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home