Rice & Pimples
Yesterday evening, Joel did not "comb" clean his plate when he finished dinner. I pointed to his plates and said "hey, why did you "comb" clean your plates. When you grow up, your face will be full of spots like this plate". His response was "really?" Jeremy (my nephew) was sitting beside me, while I was talking, I could see from the corner of my eyes, that he was looking intently at me. After I finished my sentence, he then asked "Ta yi (aunt), that's why your face like this?" I was soooooo embarrass, but still carry on to say " yeah lor, because I did not "comb" my plate clean when I was a little girl, that's why my face's full of spots now."
You can always depend on the kids to come up with such honest comment!
You can always depend on the kids to come up with such honest comment!

1 Comments:
hahaha....words from the mouth of a child.
tap
Post a Comment
<< Home