减肥(To lose weight)
Remember I mentioned that Joel is very conscious about his weight. He does not like people to comment that he is fat. Last Saturday, Joel was watching some program on T.V where they were promoting some slimming program, and they showed a girl , "the before and after" effect. When Joel saw the "before" picture of the girl, Joel told my mum, this one looks like my mummy. Then when they showed the "after" picture, he said "wow, 这个不像我mummy 了(don't look like my mummy already)". When I went into the room to see what was he watching, he looked at me and said" Mummy, you should go to " 减肥". I looked at him and said "Why? mummy not pretty?" He shaked his head then smiling he said "no". I said "why not?, mummy is pretty." He then came over to me, hold my face in his hands and said "err well just the face is pretty".
I thought this issue was just a passing remark......however the next day in the car, he brought this up again:
Joel: "Mummy, you should go "减肥"
Me: "Well, although I am fat, as long as I am healthy it's alright. I will eat more vegetable and eat less meat and exercise that will do already."
Joel: "No, fat is not healthy"
Oh dear....
Well on second thoughts, I should also record down Joel's comments about his Daddy too (I did not tell his Daddy this yet):
Some Saturdays ago, I brought Joel to the hair dresser. Joel does not like to use the "electric razor" to cut his hair. He feels ticklish so he kept moving.
The aunty said" boy, if you continue to move, it willbe very ugly. If you go out with your Daddy, people will said how come this boy so ugly. Then she asked him, "is your Daddy handsome?"
Joel:"No"
Aunty:'Why?"
Joel: Because he is fat
oh dear if his Daddy read this, he willbe shocked...i was shocked too as his Daddy is not really fat just have a belly that is "big" ha ha haa
I thought this issue was just a passing remark......however the next day in the car, he brought this up again:
Joel: "Mummy, you should go "减肥"
Me: "Well, although I am fat, as long as I am healthy it's alright. I will eat more vegetable and eat less meat and exercise that will do already."
Joel: "No, fat is not healthy"
Oh dear....
Well on second thoughts, I should also record down Joel's comments about his Daddy too (I did not tell his Daddy this yet):
Some Saturdays ago, I brought Joel to the hair dresser. Joel does not like to use the "electric razor" to cut his hair. He feels ticklish so he kept moving.
The aunty said" boy, if you continue to move, it willbe very ugly. If you go out with your Daddy, people will said how come this boy so ugly. Then she asked him, "is your Daddy handsome?"
Joel:"No"
Aunty:'Why?"
Joel: Because he is fat
oh dear if his Daddy read this, he willbe shocked...i was shocked too as his Daddy is not really fat just have a belly that is "big" ha ha haa

2 Comments:
Ha! I was just thinking a few weeks ago that Tal will go on a diet one day becos her son askes her to do so. Just surprised tt Joel has done so so soon.
btw, is the juice effective? If not, will make a bigger cup for you.
tap
Ai yo i guess it did'nt work well for me because my intake of other "things" did not come down so the juice has not take "full" effect yet (got a little effect i think)......heeeheee
Post a Comment
<< Home