Specific Place to Kiss Joel's face
Joel does not like being kissed. If we kiss him, he will wipe his face.
Yesterday, i asked him why he doesn't like being kissed. I told him it's not nice to wipe his face after being kissed. He kept quiet for a while then said "ok, if you want to kiss me, kiss only this side (pointing to his right cheeck)." I asked him "Why?" He said "Because, if food go onto my face, i will do this (he sticked his tongue out to lick the side of this lips), so if you kiss this side (left), I'll also licked your saliva in to my mouth. I don't want to get Hand foot mouth (disease)."
Yesterday, i asked him why he doesn't like being kissed. I told him it's not nice to wipe his face after being kissed. He kept quiet for a while then said "ok, if you want to kiss me, kiss only this side (pointing to his right cheeck)." I asked him "Why?" He said "Because, if food go onto my face, i will do this (he sticked his tongue out to lick the side of this lips), so if you kiss this side (left), I'll also licked your saliva in to my mouth. I don't want to get Hand foot mouth (disease)."

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home