Thursday, September 21, 2006

Born in the year of the dragon

This morning on the way to school, I have an interesting conversation with Joel:

Joel: Mummy, I am born in the year of the dragon,that means before I become a boy i was a dragon, right? Jeremy is born in the year of the snake so his tongue is always hanging out but only when i open my mouth then my tongue will stick out, right? Oh, and i can breathe fire but Jeremy cannot.

Then i tried explanining that dragon is not a real animal and the Chinese zodiac etc. After explaining (well, i can't make sense my own explaination so i know he still didn't get it).

After a while, he asked again "Mummy why i don't get to see those dragon friends i had before i become a boy?" I then tell him "well, all your classmates are born in the year of the dragon as they are born in the same year" He goes "what, why?" Sounded disappointed that there are so many born in the year of the dragon.

Well just want to keep this on record for him to read when he grows older.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home