Uncle Sim's Dogs
Eversince Ah Ma (grandmother) told Jeremy and Joel that she'll bring them to see Uncle Sim(Ah Ma's neighbour) 's two white dogs, the boys have been asking her when.
Finally, last Sunday, Ah Ma brought them to Uncle Sim's. As there were three of them (Joel, Jeremy and Timothy (Timi) who is only 3yrs old this year), they were very bold. Uncle Sim's maid let us into the house. As it's a three stories house, it took a while to see Uncle Sim. The boys began calling "Hello Uncle Sim" repeatly at the bottom of the staircase. Suddenly the dogs came running down the stairs and boy oh boy, how I wished I have the camera to take how the boys scrambled away. The two older boys ran onto the sofa and Timothy towards the main door. Timothy ran sooo fast and were shouting "ahhhhh ahhhh" all the way. When I caught up with Timothy, his heart was pounding so fast. I took Timi outside, on seeing this, Joel quickly run to us. Jeremy wanted to follow but got stuck there on the sofa as the dog's prowling near the sofa. In order not to frighten him, I went to "rescue" him (else I would have waited to see what he will do to "escape").
That's not the end. After coming out from the house, they went to the backyard. They found 2 big cages where there were 3 big parrots in them. Another round of "hellos'.
Uncle Sim put the dogs in their respective cages then asked the boys to see the dogs again. Well, this time, on seeing the dogs in the cage, all three of them, went and knock on the cage to say a very "close" hello to the dogs, making funny faces at the dogs too!
I think mum will never bring them again....they were terrible! Imagine running all over the place in the neighbour's house.
Finally, last Sunday, Ah Ma brought them to Uncle Sim's. As there were three of them (Joel, Jeremy and Timothy (Timi) who is only 3yrs old this year), they were very bold. Uncle Sim's maid let us into the house. As it's a three stories house, it took a while to see Uncle Sim. The boys began calling "Hello Uncle Sim" repeatly at the bottom of the staircase. Suddenly the dogs came running down the stairs and boy oh boy, how I wished I have the camera to take how the boys scrambled away. The two older boys ran onto the sofa and Timothy towards the main door. Timothy ran sooo fast and were shouting "ahhhhh ahhhh" all the way. When I caught up with Timothy, his heart was pounding so fast. I took Timi outside, on seeing this, Joel quickly run to us. Jeremy wanted to follow but got stuck there on the sofa as the dog's prowling near the sofa. In order not to frighten him, I went to "rescue" him (else I would have waited to see what he will do to "escape").
That's not the end. After coming out from the house, they went to the backyard. They found 2 big cages where there were 3 big parrots in them. Another round of "hellos'.
Uncle Sim put the dogs in their respective cages then asked the boys to see the dogs again. Well, this time, on seeing the dogs in the cage, all three of them, went and knock on the cage to say a very "close" hello to the dogs, making funny faces at the dogs too!
I think mum will never bring them again....they were terrible! Imagine running all over the place in the neighbour's house.

2 Comments:
Can imagine them srambling for their dear lives when the dogs come bouncing out...ha ha ha.
But on the other hand, you should have shown them how big the dogs were and probably carried Timmy first. Poor boy....
Hello, I must clarify
I also don't know how big the dogs were and that the dogs were upstairs la.
I did run after Timmy when I saw him running.
But just can't help laughing at the way he runs. He wasn't running in fright.Just, you know, the way children scramble away when adults chasing them with "cane"
Post a Comment
<< Home