Second Milk Teeth & Water melon seeds
Joel's first milk teeth came off somewhere in September. He told me he kept holding onto it till the School Principal gave him a piece of paper to wrap and bring home to me.
Last week 1 Nov 2006, Joel's 2nd milk teeth came off. This time he kept in his pocket. I asked him how it came off. He said "while eating water melon in school". His class mates, Pang Ren Jie found it on the table. Pang Ren Jie thought it was a water melon seed. Joel said that when he realised it was his tooth, his thoughts was " I thought all those (watermelon seeds) on the table was my teeth. I thought all my teeth came off! I opened my mouth for my classmates to see, they said got blood, I quickly went to the washroom to check. Luckily it's just one tooth!"
Ha haa ha
Last week 1 Nov 2006, Joel's 2nd milk teeth came off. This time he kept in his pocket. I asked him how it came off. He said "while eating water melon in school". His class mates, Pang Ren Jie found it on the table. Pang Ren Jie thought it was a water melon seed. Joel said that when he realised it was his tooth, his thoughts was " I thought all those (watermelon seeds) on the table was my teeth. I thought all my teeth came off! I opened my mouth for my classmates to see, they said got blood, I quickly went to the washroom to check. Luckily it's just one tooth!"
Ha haa ha

1 Comments:
Follow the tooth fairy method (hide tooth under pillow; sneak it from there at night and give him $1 (inflation lah. used to be 25c))?
Or the throw-over-your-shoulder method? Come to think of it, I never learnt what that was for.
One more step to being grown up!
william
Post a Comment
<< Home