Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Prince Joel

About 2 weeks ago, Joel started asking me to call him "King Joel". Then last week, he changed his mind. Instead he asked me to call him "Prince Joel". I asked him why. He said "King is fat and has big belly". I don't want to be fat and have big belly. So you call me Prince Joel not Prince.

He asked me to promise him not to call him Prince Joel on the street. At home, he said if I want him to behave, please call him Prince Joel. He also said to me: "Mummy, you shall be the queen. I will call you Queen mummy". And the Queen must speak proper English, ok?"

Yes, my Prince Joel.....hmmmm i think it is because his Daddy always tells him "don't speak like Mummy, Mummy always speak with "la li lor"...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home