Kind hearted boy
Joel may be very mischievous and playful but he has a kind heart. This evening when I checked his wallet to see how much pocket money he has used, there is no loose change from the $1 I given him for today. I then asked him what he spent on. He was not able to tell me. He attempted to tell me a lie, he said he has not eaten roti prata for a long while so he bought it. I know once piece of roti prata cost only $0.50cents so I asked what happen to the change. He looked at me and told me actually he has given $1to a friend, Kelvin. I was kinda of worry as nowadays there are stories about children going round asking money from the younger kids, so I asked why he gave Kelvin the money. He said "Kelvin said that he is very hungry I don't want him to die so I gave him the money. I already told him to return me tomorrow." Looks like this is another matter to monitor. hmmmm

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home