Thursday, March 23, 2006

Gold Coast Australia & Batman

About 2 to 3 years ago, Joel wanted to follow his Godmother (his aunt Ivy, my sister) to Sydney, Australia. No matter how he asked his Daddy, his daddy refused to let him go. As it was going to be Joel's first trip overseas, Daddy wanted to be the first to go with him. After which Joel kept asking about Australia for a while.

This year, aunt Ivy is planning to bring her kids to Gold Coast Australia to see Batman. Out of the 7 nephews, aunt Ivy decides to ask Joel to join her family. This is because Joel is her Godson and also Joel will be starting his formal school next year. But she told Joel that he must get approval from his Daddy first. So, yesterday, Joel asked his Daddy. Daddy said no. Yesterday night, before sleeping, I asked Joel:

Me: "hmm Daddy said no, so you cannot go Australia to see Batman, do you want to ask him again?"
Joel: "Daddy will scold me if I ask again".
Me: "Then you will not be able to see batman"
Joel: "I got batman toys, I'll pretend they are the real batman".

Wow! Joel have indeed grow up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home