Monday, January 08, 2007

"Hatch a brother"

We went for a holiday with my 03 other sisters and their families. There were a total of 7 kids. Joel played with them day and night for 03 days and nights. One night after the holiday, while we were lying on our bed, Joel suddenly said to me" Mummy, (putting his hand on my tummy) can you please hatch somebody in there for me?" I tried not to laugh and asked him "who do you want to hatch?" "I want a brother". I told him i have no time and engery to look after another child. He said he will help. Then i asked him what if it is a sister, he said "but I want a brother so that i can play with and have him sit next to me."
The second night he brought the subject up again then i told him "you have so many cousins, Ryan , Ian etc" He answered " but they don't look like me, well except Ryan's cheek is like me". Hee hee

Joel, when you grow up, i hope you will understand that taking care of a child is not easy at all. Mummy really does not have the energy to go through the whole thing again that 's why i am giving you all the love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home