Fast food and Joel
On Wednesday, my mum turn up earlier than usual at Joel's day care to fetch him home to get ready for school (although Joel's got bus transport to school but because he is too young to bath before going to school, mum will try to go and bring him home to bath before he goes school). When she reached there, she saw that all the children were given a little noodle but with ketchup on a plate, as if, waiting for some other food. She was later being told that one of the teacher is giving the children a treat - KFC. When the teacher asked whether mum wants to let Joel have it, mum said no need. On the way back from the day care, Joel was grumbling all the way that he missed the KFC lunch, mum told him doesn't matter, since most probably he will only be given one piece, Joel said no, 3 pieces. So mum told him to wait for this weekend, his parents will bring him.
At night, right after he finished his homework, Joel said that he wants to stay at the day care tomorrow and no need Ah Ma to fetch him. I asked him why he just said because he wanted to stay.
After he finished watching the TV serial with Ah Ma,
Mum: Joel, tomorrow Ah Ma go fetch you, ok?
Joel: No, I want to stay there
Me: Hey, you think that there will still be KFC lunch for you that is why you want to stay there?
Joel: Today i didn't take it, so tomorrow I will be special, they will give me KFC
I burst out laugjing loud.
While we were on the bed, he asked: Mummy, why do you laughed so loud when i said they will give me KFC tomorrow
I began laughing non-stop and Joel started to cry.
Mum heard us and came over. She told Joel she will bring him to Macdonald tomorrow. He then stop crying.
After we got back to bed, we began to practise how to order because he will have to order as my mum what to order at Macdonald.
After practising,
Joel asked: Mummy, who will pay?
Me: Ah Ma will pay.
Joel: Errr Ah, then i will have to run over to Ah Ma
Me(puzzled): what you mean? Ah Ma will be at your side
Joel: She has to wait at the table if not after i buy the food, no place to sit.
I assured Joel that there will be places as tomorrow is not weekend. He then keep quiet and sleep.
Well, the next day, before he went out with Ah Ma to have his Macdonald, Joel called me again to ask what was the name of the meal he wanted, he has forgotten. They went to the drive through. So Joel ordered and bring back.
For record sake, i shall write here what he ordered and ate: one mac-wings meal (4pcs of wings, 1 fries and 1 coke) and a double cheese burger. I kept reminding Joel that he must not order too much because Ah Ma can't help him eat because she doesn't take beef. Usually me and Joel will have 2 pcs of wings each and he almost always only ate 3/4 of his burger. But that day, Joel finished his burger and ate 3 pcs of the wings (the last piece, he finished it during dinner).....Well, JOel the Mac-donald King. I kept reminding him not to eat so much of fast food as he will become a fat boy.....Joel...you don't want to be fat, right? I am at fault too, usually more convenient then eating noodle at the hawker centre before his class starts...
At night, right after he finished his homework, Joel said that he wants to stay at the day care tomorrow and no need Ah Ma to fetch him. I asked him why he just said because he wanted to stay.
After he finished watching the TV serial with Ah Ma,
Mum: Joel, tomorrow Ah Ma go fetch you, ok?
Joel: No, I want to stay there
Me: Hey, you think that there will still be KFC lunch for you that is why you want to stay there?
Joel: Today i didn't take it, so tomorrow I will be special, they will give me KFC
I burst out laugjing loud.
While we were on the bed, he asked: Mummy, why do you laughed so loud when i said they will give me KFC tomorrow
I began laughing non-stop and Joel started to cry.
Mum heard us and came over. She told Joel she will bring him to Macdonald tomorrow. He then stop crying.
After we got back to bed, we began to practise how to order because he will have to order as my mum what to order at Macdonald.
After practising,
Joel asked: Mummy, who will pay?
Me: Ah Ma will pay.
Joel: Errr Ah, then i will have to run over to Ah Ma
Me(puzzled): what you mean? Ah Ma will be at your side
Joel: She has to wait at the table if not after i buy the food, no place to sit.
I assured Joel that there will be places as tomorrow is not weekend. He then keep quiet and sleep.
Well, the next day, before he went out with Ah Ma to have his Macdonald, Joel called me again to ask what was the name of the meal he wanted, he has forgotten. They went to the drive through. So Joel ordered and bring back.
For record sake, i shall write here what he ordered and ate: one mac-wings meal (4pcs of wings, 1 fries and 1 coke) and a double cheese burger. I kept reminding Joel that he must not order too much because Ah Ma can't help him eat because she doesn't take beef. Usually me and Joel will have 2 pcs of wings each and he almost always only ate 3/4 of his burger. But that day, Joel finished his burger and ate 3 pcs of the wings (the last piece, he finished it during dinner).....Well, JOel the Mac-donald King. I kept reminding him not to eat so much of fast food as he will become a fat boy.....Joel...you don't want to be fat, right? I am at fault too, usually more convenient then eating noodle at the hawker centre before his class starts...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home