Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Bird Nest

After the boys found the bird nest in Ah Ma's (Grandmother) garden, I did not manage to take picture of the nest they found (it was thrown away by Ah Ma). I have been searching for the name of the nest they found but no luck. Some mornings later, when we reached school, to our surprise, we saw the same type of nest on the pavement. It was a windy morning, so I guess it's been blown down from the tree. This time, this nest has got a bird sitting on the nest (I think it was injured), nearby layed another smaller bird but died already, it must have fallen from the tree. Since I did not have a camera with me, we asked Uncle Ronald (my brother-in-law) to take for us. So now, thanks to Uncle Ronald, we have a picture of the type of bird nest we found. Hopefully now, with a picture of the nest including the bird, it will be easier to find out the name of the bird.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home