Brother (Xiong Di)
Last Saturday, Joel swapped his power range figurine with Shukri (his cousin)'s Batman's motor bike for a week.
This morning, Joel wanted to "smuggle" the bike to school to show his friend. I found out on the way to school. I told him he cannot bring to school because it is not his. He insisted to bring. He said he will show to his classmates then bring out to me. I told him no. When we reached school, he objected by standing in the middle of the road, refusing to go into school. As i was running late, i relented. When he reached the school gate, his Chinese language teacher asked him is that his toy, Joel answer her in mandarin so naturally " No, it's my "Xiong Di" (Brother) de". The teacher commented "wow you got many "Xiong Di" . (Joel is an only child but he has got 8 cousins, they are quite close to each other)
This morning, Joel wanted to "smuggle" the bike to school to show his friend. I found out on the way to school. I told him he cannot bring to school because it is not his. He insisted to bring. He said he will show to his classmates then bring out to me. I told him no. When we reached school, he objected by standing in the middle of the road, refusing to go into school. As i was running late, i relented. When he reached the school gate, his Chinese language teacher asked him is that his toy, Joel answer her in mandarin so naturally " No, it's my "Xiong Di" (Brother) de". The teacher commented "wow you got many "Xiong Di" . (Joel is an only child but he has got 8 cousins, they are quite close to each other)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home