First day in school
Joel adapt really well. I have to put him in a before school care centre )The kidz club) in the morning and in the afternoon the school bus will fetch him to school. For the first day, i went to The Kidz Club to see how Joel is doing. When i went there he was already playing with the other children. When he got up the school bus, i quickly drive to follow. Unfortunately, i lost the school bus at a traffic junction. When i reached school, i didn't see Joel. So i waited at the place when all the school buses come and goes. When Joel's school bus came finally at 1230pm, to my horror, i didn't see Joel! Trying hard not to panic, i look at all the children that alight from the school bus and realise this is not the group at all. I called the Kidz Club they tell me the school bus go directly to school from there. Oh dear, where is Joel?
Then i went to assembly area, saw Shukri's aunt (Shukri is Joel's cousin". I asked her whether she saw Joel. When I heard her said yes, i was so relief.
That evening i asked Joel, did anyone bring him to the assembly area. He told me when he got down the bus, he doesn't know where to go so he asked his fellow Kidz Club school mates who pointed somewhere. Then he asked one aunty standing around. Well, at least he found his way!.
I guess Joel's first day at school, mummy is the one feeling the "anxiety"!
Then i went to assembly area, saw Shukri's aunt (Shukri is Joel's cousin". I asked her whether she saw Joel. When I heard her said yes, i was so relief.
That evening i asked Joel, did anyone bring him to the assembly area. He told me when he got down the bus, he doesn't know where to go so he asked his fellow Kidz Club school mates who pointed somewhere. Then he asked one aunty standing around. Well, at least he found his way!.
I guess Joel's first day at school, mummy is the one feeling the "anxiety"!

1 Comments:
Joel is very brave! Good luck at school!
Post a Comment
<< Home