Thursday, December 27, 2007

Soon Year 2007 will be over...

2 nights ago, me and Joel were lying on bed. I suddenly occur to me that "wow, Year 2007 is coming to an end". So i said to Joel:

Me: Wow, Joel, do you know that next Monday is the last day of Year 2007, and that Tuesday will be the first day of Year 2008? And my dear Joel will be in Primary 2 and one year smarter and....
without waiting for me to finish,
Joel: and one year older..but mummy how come I am not growing taller? Why am I still so short?

I burst out laughing and said: Well, Joel, actually you did grow taller, it is just that you are also expanding horizontally (placing my hand on his tummy) that is why you don't look taller. You see Joel is very vain, he doesn't like to be fat but he has been asking for bread before bed even if he had heavy dinner. I have been telling not to let this become a habit but well....

After hearing what i said, i thought maybe Joel will kick this habit but yesterday he asked for bread again....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home