Sunday, May 14, 2006

Making Mother day's present

On 11 May 2006 (Thursday), Joel's child care school was getting all the children to prepare special food for their mummy. That day, on the way to school , i asked Joel what is he making for me.
He said " I don't know". Then i said to him "nevermind what you are making, as long as it's make with love and care, mummy will definitely like it". He gave me a "puzzle look" and asked "hmm i don't know how to put love and care on the food, do i paste them on paper?" I burst out laughing then smile and told him " err i mean as long as when you prepare the food with care, mummy will like them". ( I certainly hope that when Joel grow up, he will know that the real care and love cannot be express by drawing, pasting or verbal )
He made 2 sticks of Hot dog on skewer with marshmallow and pineapple. After dinner, he asked me to eat them. He said since there are 2 sticks we will have one each. He ended up eating all the hot dogs (one of his favourite food) from the 2 sticks and leave the marshmallow and pineapple for me. I didn't dare to eat the marshmallow because it's all mashed.... hee hee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home